Become a domain expert as it relates to venture capital data.
CB Insights is seeking a motivated Data Entry Associate to ensure the quality of data that enters our system. You will also find ways to expand our data coverage universe. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our product and content teams on numerous projects and analyses.
- Perform internet research as it pertains to companies in the private sector
- Actively find and source relevant articles and news sources for further research
- Ensure accuracy of data entered in our proprietary platform
- Enter data regarding mergers, acquisitions, and fundings every single day
- Scan source documents which may include state and federal filings
- Enter data into database using web-based admin tools
- Work across all business units on special projects
- Interest in the world of startups and venture capital
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Solid attention to detail
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Multilingual is preferred
- BA / BS
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.