Interested in following tech trends and love writing data driven content? If yes, keep reading.The Tech Industry Analyst will be smart enough to help predict which emerging technology companies and products will flourish and which will flounder (using data and not your gut). As well as eloquent enough to package this into readable and understandable research content.
- Write data-driven research and reports that combine our proprietary data with outside data sets to analyze the health of companies, investors, and industries
- Understand key trends and develop analyses and insights for emerging technology areas such as industrials, cloud computing, payments, mobile, enterprise software, ad tech and SaaS among others
- Develop and give client and prospect client presentations to discuss market trends
- Support PR requests with data and category knowledge
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as venture capital and M&A
- Writing experience a must – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, i-banking or consulting experience in tech or related area
- 1+ years of relatable work experience
- Must be a startup / tech geek passionate about all things technology
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities. You should feel comfortable speaking to clients/prospects as an authority on the business and the category
- Experience with financial services preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus