As a FE Team engineer, you will be responsible for leading the development of the company's next-generation SaaS solution, using modern methodologies and technologies. You will be focusing on providing state-of-the-art user experience to our web and mobile customers, without compromising on scalability, performance or quality.
- Experience in React.JS
- Experience and knowledge in web technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Experience designing and developing client-side applications
- Experience with React Native and/or mobile development (Android/iOS) - advantage
- Experience in UI testing using Karma, Jasmin, Jest, Cypress, Protractor or similar frameworks - advantage
- Experience in responsive design-oriented development - advantage
- Experience with Cordova mobile app framework - advantage
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment - advantage
- Well versed in software engineering principles and practices
- Knowledge of cross-platform/browser compliance and performance optimization – advantage
- Familiarity with web and REST APIs
- Relevant academic degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.
CB4 is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment across our offices and teams. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.