CB4 is looking for top talent QA Director to join our R&D team! This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, backed by top Venture Capital firms and an ever-increasing array of international customers. Make a true impact breaking into the global, multi-billion-dollar retail analytics market and revolutionize the status quo by introducing pattern recognition and machine learning strategies.
- 2+ years of experience leading QA teams- must
- 5+ years of experience as a manual QA engineer - must
- 1+ years of experience with automation tools and frameworks such as Selenium/Jsystem/Cypress etc. - must
- Experience with QA methodologies and work processes - must
- Experience with databases and SQL queries - must
- Familiar with performance, sniffing and load testing tool like Jmeter, LoadRunner, Wireshark, Fiddler
- Experience with Android/iOS tests - advantage
- Experience with Git and Jenkins
- Experience with Agile methodologies and processes
- Relevant academic degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions for brick and mortar retailers. We capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Founded in Israel by Professor Irad Ben-Gal, head of the AI Lab at Tel Aviv University, and Dr. Gonen Singer, GM of the Israeli branch, CB4 has offices in New York, London, & Herzliya, and is a proud partner of Octopus Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Sonae IM, and Pereg Ventures. CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.