CB4 is looking for top talent to join our R&D team! This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, backed by top Venture Capital firms and an ever-increasing array of international customers. Make a true impact breaking into the global, multi-billion-dollar retail analytics market and revolutionize the status quo by introducing pattern recognition and machine learning strategies.
Are you a fast learner, passionate about technology, and looking for your next big challenge in an exciting and meaningful position to grow with while maximizing your potential? - Lets meet!
As an R&D team member, you will be developing the company's next-generation solution, a SAAS and on-premise platform, using modern methodologies and technologies, with a focus on scalability, reliability, availability, durability. Bring true value and state-of-the-art user experience to our web and mobile customers without compromising on performance or quality.
You will take a critical and active role in the designing, planning, developing, and decision-making processes while cooperating with our strong and experienced team of experts.
- Cooperate with Product Managers and Architects envisioning, evolving, designing, and implementing a reliable, scalable, and distributed top-quality predictive analytics platform, which is the company's heart and soul
- Code quality assurance:
- Ongoing code review with teammates
- Performance and testability assurance
- Architectural alignment of the code
- Continuous code optimization
- Technical education of team, training/mentoring junior developers
- Incorporation of new technologies into the product
- External and internal technical focal point of the team
- Strong Java/J2EE background - at least 5 years
- Strong familiarity with open source tools and frameworks
- Experience with Big Data technologies and SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with the Linux OS
- Deep understanding of the evolution, demands, constraints, and delivery of a customer-facing, user-friendly, cloud-based platform
- Independent and highly motivated
- Fast, autodidact learner
- Team player, great interpersonal skills
- Python, Ruby, shell scripting
- Experience developing within a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with a common cloud platform
- Machine learning
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.