Position: VP Product Management
CB4 is a fast-growing machine learning & AI SaaS company revolutionizing and empowering operations and IT teams in brick and mortar retail chains. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Pereg Ventures, we have offices in New York, Israel, and Australia, and are ready to expand our team.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
• Strategizing, developing, delivering, and executing on our product roadmap and vision
• Understand market requirements and conditions and translate them into product requirements. resulting in improved customer satisfaction and increased value generation for CB4
• 8+ years of product management experience in an agile environment
• 3+ years as senior product management role (VP, senior director, director)
• Proven experience in building communication processes for product roadmap, strategy and vision to internal and external customers
• Able to use data to analyze and monitor product KPI metrics
• Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
• Experience with B2B SaaS and mobile
• Experience with engaging users through gamification
• Excellent user-centric design and product sense
• Proven success shipping software products in the startup ecosystem
• Native spoken and written English.
A Bachelor’s degree is required.