CB4 is a fast-growing machine learning & AI SAAS company revolutionizing and empowering operations and IT teams in brick and mortar retail chains. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Pereg Ventures, we have offices in New York and Israel, and are ready to expand our Solutions Team with a Junior Analyst.
You will report to the Head of the Solutions Team and be based in Manhattan, NY.
In this role, you will be expected to analyze data to answer customer inquiries, develop reports for internal and external stakeholders, and work with a product manager to support building an analytics environment. We have a lean team, which requires each of us to expertly manage the execution of tasks, communicate frequently at a task and strategy level, and take a hands-on approach to every aspect of our Customer Success initiatives. You must be comfortable working as part of a team and independently to accomplish our shared milestones and KPIs.
- Design and implement business reports for customers using a variety of analytical environments and frameworks.
- Investigate and solve analytical inquiries in support of customers and the Customer Success Team.
- Gather requirements and develop business plans for technological and analytical programs and projects
Critical Skills / Abilities
This is predominantly an analytical position, and as such, we’re looking for someone who has knowledge and familiarity of different business intelligence and analytical techniques.
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst
- 1+ years of experience working with BI tools (e.g. tableau)
- Intermediate coding level in Python or R
- Intermediate coding level in SQL
Additionally, our ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of experience at a SaaS company or retail organization
- Self-starter: you are able to work successfully within a team and independently
- Process-oriented: you understand that for everything to work seamlessly, it’s essential for processes to be in place and to be consistent
- Organized: you can move among tasks effortlessly, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- A general interest in AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science
Compensation will be commensurate with the abilities you bring to the table, but will include a competitive base salary, a comprehensive benefits program, a matching 401k, and a robust performance-based incentive pay program.