Customer Success manager
CB4 is looking for a well-rounded, strategic, and innovative addition to our growing customer success team! We are a Sequoia backed predictive analytics and machine learning software providing retail solutions for brick-and-mortar retailers.
- Minimum two years of experience in customer success or account management role
- Experience working with (or for) Enterprise customers in the BI or analytics space in SAAS
- Strong excel skills
- The ability to think outside the box and create new solutions for different business/client challenges
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work from our NYC office
- Travel as needed for onsite client training and site visits
Preferred but not required
- Bachelor's Degree with a scientific or business focus preferred
- Maintaining relationships with accounts: Responsible for continually engaging accounts to increase their engagement with CB4’s program.
- Define Goals: Short, mid and long-term goals with your clients and create customer success plans to realize objectives.
- Strategically growing customer engagement and success: Responsible for assisting the greater customer success team in creating new software enhancements, workflows, end-uses, and adjustments to data-run parameters, which will increase each customer’s success KPIs.
- Training new accounts: Responsible for assisting the greater customer success team in training new accounts as to how to navigate and access the software.
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, Linkedin), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.