CB4 is looking for top talent to join our R&D team! This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, backed by top Venture Capital firms and an ever-increasing array of international customers. Make a true impact breaking into the global, multi-billion-dollar retail analytics market and revolutionize the status quo by introducing pattern recognition and machine learning strategies.
Are you a fast learner, passionate about technology, and looking for your next big challenge in an exciting and meaningful position to grow with while maximizing your potential? - Lets meet!
As an R&D team member, you will be developing the company's next-generation solution, a SAAS and on-premise platform, using modern methodologies and technologies, with a focus on scalability, reliability, availability and durability. Bring true value and state-of-the-art user experience to our web and mobile customers without compromising on performance or quality.
You will take a critical and active role in the designing, planning, developing, and decision-making processes while cooperating with our strong and experienced team of experts.
- Design, develop and manage our CI/CD pipelines
- Own our public cloud and local virtualization ecosystems
- Manage and evolve our monitoring capabilities
- Implement and enforce security standards across the board
- Assure top-notch scalability, high-availability and durability
- At least 5+ Years of DevOps experience
- Proficient in Linux
- Experience with a public cloud platform (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Networking knowledge
- Strong familiarity with network protocols
- Deep understanding of the evolution, demands, constraints, and delivery of a customer-facing SAAS solution
- Independent and highly motivated
- Fast, autodidact learner
- Team player, great interpersonal skills
- One or more of: Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Maven, Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, NGINX, Tomcat
CB4 provides patented machine learning solutions that capture consumer behavioral patterns and translates those into actionable recommendations. Backed up by Sequoia Capital, one of the most successful Venture Capital firms in the world (behind companies such as Apple, Google, LinkedIn), CB4 is aiming to revolutionize the way retailers predict consumer demand.