The Compound Specialist will be responsible for moving vehicles in an effective and efficient manner, ensuring vehicles are in the correct location to enable the workshop to operate to its full potential.
You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a hands on attitude and at heart with a data-driven mindset, sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practice to improve efficiency by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
Shift Pattern 5 days on - 5 days off - 4 days on (12 hour shifts)
What you will be doing:
- Adhering to health and safety guidelines at all times and reporting issues to the Shift Manager immediately.
- Monitoring vehicle progress and communicating with all departments to ensure steady work flow.
- Carrying out daily stock checks notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Moving vehicles carefully ensuring no damages occur, as directed by the Yard Team Leader
- Keep vehicles secure at all times.
Key skills & experience required:
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience working within a similar position
- Responsible and organised
- Full Driving Licence
Why join us:
- A friendly and fast paced working environment
- Opportunities to work on a large range of vehicle manufacturers and models to help broaden your skill set
- Excellent shift pattern
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- Full training and continued support
- 23.5 days annual leave, plus an extra day for your Birthday
- Wellness fund - you are allowed to claim £100 per year for wellbeing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare provision
- Employee assistance programme
- Life insurance
- Pension (5% matched)