About Cazoo and our culture:
In just four years, we’ve transformed the car buying experience in the UK and achieved record-breaking growth. Now we’re on a mission to no.1, and we’re seeking the best talent to push us onwards and upwards.
Right now, we are looking for people who want to maximise their impact – for their careers, colleagues, customers, and the communities they work within. People who want to learn with the best, take the initiative and love the challenge of working in a constantly evolving organisation. Driven to make a positive impact on others and want to be part of building a strong community at work. Who will value our unique fusion of industries and will collaborate, support and value others for the differences they bring.
Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
About this role and the impact you will have:
As an Automotive Technical Support Specialist, you’ll be supporting our Customer Support team in making our customers' car dreams come true, ensuring their expectations are exceeded every time. Our customers are at the heart of Cazoo, and you’ll be responsible for ensuring that any technical or mechanical automotive questions are answered accurately and professionally. This could be by directly helping with a technical query or repair request through assisting a Customer Support Specialist in delivering 5* customer experience.
As a team we remain straightforward and transparent with our customers, we’re all about making it easy and being honest.
We’ll provide all the training and support you need to immerse you into our ‘customer obsessed’ mindset.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting our Customer Support Operations with mechanical/technical/product automotive knowledge.
- Working closely with our Customer Support, CCC, Operations and Pricing teams on automotive customer facing feedback and opportunities.
- Translating all the technical and automotive jargon, to help our customer support team.
- Working alongside our warranty partners to provide seamless service to our customers.
- Ensuring the right first time repair methodology is applied to mechanical failures in pre/post delivery issues.
- Develop strong relationships with key partners such as FleetAssist, Kwikfit, WCFMC to actively manage SLA performance & downtime.
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders, specifically Customer Support, Customer Centres and Logistics/Operations.
- Work cross functionally with teams such as Learning & Development to develop processes that will improve customer experience and reduce post sale issues.
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced technician who has worked across a number of OEM brands.
- Experience and an interest in vehicles or automotive products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clear, concise and confident telephone manner.
- Wants to work as part of a collaborative and close-knit team.
- Ability to articulate detailed and complex technical information in a simple and clear way to consumers and Customer support agents.
- Ability to keep an eye on the bigger picture and pull out of the detail.
- Ability to support and pass on best-practise to a team.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Takes ownership of an enquiry or issue.
- Stays current with trends in the automotive industry.
- Track record of customer retention, or growing a customer base.
- Willingness to occasionally travel to our national Customer Collection Centres.
- Organised & structured with the ability to work under pressure in a fast moving, ever-changing environment.
Wherever you work at Cazoo, you’ll have what you need to be at your best. Our rewards, benefits, and initiatives have been created so you can make a big impact on your career, your colleagues, our customers and the communities we are a part of.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to 5% salary matched pension schemes, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.