We’re looking for an exceptional Business Operations Specialist to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
We're looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a hands on attitude, who loves sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practice to improve efficiency.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
Please note: Weekend working is required based on a rota system - 1 weekend per month.
Our Business Operations Specialist will be responsible for:
- To assist with managing and overseeing our own fleet of 200+ courtesy cars on a daily basis:
- Making sure vehicles are available to use as soon as possible
- Being on top of any repairs/issues a vehicle has
- Trying to increase fleet utilisation and reporting on daily productivity and reduce business costs
- Managing loan car requests on a daily basis
- Ensuring we are keeping customers mobile and excellent customer satisfaction
- Identifying what is the best course of action for each customer to meet their needs
- Ensuring correct process and steps taken to keep customers mobile
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicating and building relationships with external hire car provider
- Communicating with on site service teams both providing and requesting updates on bookings, fleet issues, servicing, repairs
- Communicating and working alongside our customer service team both providing and requesting updates on bookings, repairs, ensuring excellent customer journey
- Communicating with logistics team to ensure smooth journey process for courtesy car fleet drop off and collection destinations
Required Skills And Experience:
- Has worked in a high volume vehicle Rental or similar industry
- Ability to work under pressure using your own initiative
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to use Google Sheets / Microsoft office.
- You'll have worked in a collaborative environment
- Ability to create and understand data reports
Along with a competitive salary and flexible working, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such provide an annual wellness fund, free access to the Calm app and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.