Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
We're looking for experienced Vehicle Technicians / MOT Testers to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The responsibility of the Vehicle Technician will be for the diagnostic, repair, service and maintaining vehicles to a good quality standard as specified by the manufacturers or warranty requirements.
**If you are level 3 qualified and you want to move int MOT testing this can be supported by Cazoo - please make an application and it can be discussed at interview**
What you will be doing:
- Advising on best methods of repair and determining repair times in consultation with the Preparation Manager.
- Carrying out the company inspection process, noting all areas requiring repair or service.
- Communicating with internal teams and departments where necessary.
- Repairing vehicle faults as identified either by the checklist or during the repair process.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective use of workshop facilities and equipment.
- Providing complex diagnostics to a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ensuring workstations and preparation areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring daily, weekly, monthly service and repair targets are met.
Required skills and experience:
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience
- Full Driving Licence required
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- High attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits