- Position: Vehicle Technician
- Salary: £24,000 - £31,000 (Depending on experience and qualification level)
- Location: Millbrook Trading Estate, Second Ave, Millbrook, Southampton, SO15 0LP
- Hours: 42 Hours p/week - 5 days out of 7 MON - SUN *ROTA
*ROTA: 08:30-17:30 MON-SAT / WE ARE NOT OPEN ON SUN / Day off midweek when working SAT
Are you a proven Mechanic, Service Technician, Vehicle Technician, or MOT Tester looking to join one of the most exciting and fastest-growing Automotive organisations in the UK?
How does working in one of our sleek and modern Customer Collection Centres sound? Boasting state-of-the-art workshop facilities and diagnostic equipment, working on a range of mid to high-end luxury brand vehicles?
If you want to work somewhere with excellent training and career progression opportunities, where everyone is valued, then keep reading...
What you’ll be doing:
- Carrying out servicing and general repairs, stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Identifying faulty components and ensure underlying problems are resolved.
- Ensuring all consumables and parts ordered are logged against job cards.
- Carrying out Vehicle Health Checks and basic diagnostics.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous: Mechanic, Service Technician, Vehicle Technician, or MOT Testing experience.
- Garage management systems including VHC & Inspection Programmes.
- Qualified to at least NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 (or equivalent).
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including discretionary annual bonus and 33 days holiday (Inc English bank/public holidays) - plus an extra day for your birthday. At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to a 5% salary matched pension scheme and much more, including:
- Company Uniform: Trousers, Polo, Hoodie, Jacket, Hi Viz, Cap, Beanie, and Safety Boots.
- FREE Calm app subscription (Usually £74.99)
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Help to buy Car Loan.
- Optical Costs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.