Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
Cazoo launched its online proposition in December 2019, allowing customers to order a car from the comfort of their own home and get it delivered to their door in as little as 72 hours. From the very start of their journey, through to receiving their car and beyond, the customer will be supported throughout by a number of customer facing teams who strive to deliver amazing customer service.
Reporting into the Senior Customer Experience Manager, this role will be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience across the business. Working closely with people at all levels from teams across the business, including other Customer teams such as Brand and Digital Marketing, as well as Product, Finance, Logistics and Operations. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in all areas of the business, as the role will encompass anything which impacts the customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identifying and championing areas of the customer experience which require improvement, development or optimisation.
- Input into the customer experience roadmap championing areas which will provide the biggest impact to the customer experience.
- Be a strong advocate for the customer across the organisation and act as the “voice of the customer”, driving customer-obsessed decisions based on deep customer insight,
- Work with the Customer Experience Specialist to identify areas which are negatively impacting the customer experience. You’ll explore every area of the business - from people and policies, through to tools and systems.
- Work cross functionally to design and shape the customer experience journeys.
- Own the development and implementation of change management programmes to address any issues identified; defining tasks, owners, timings and any required budget. The scale of the plan will vary depending on the issue; it could be small changes to processes, a recommendation to create a new job role, onboarding a third party to fill a skills / knowledge gap within the organisation or briefing in a new initiative for discovery on our product roadmaps.
- Measure and report to stakeholders on the success of the implementation in a data based way. Ensuring learnings are documented for future reference.
- As a key member of the Customer Experience Team, you’ll also need to have or be keen to develop a strong understanding of what the other customer teams do (CRM, Customer Support and the experience delivered by our Delivery Specialists) so you can help consolidate Customer Experience plans on major projects and represent the team where required at cross functional meetings.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong passion and empathy for the customer
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to piece together disparate data from a variety of sources and distil into actionable recommendations
- Proven project management skills, managing complex projects across multiple teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a proven track record in bringing people together to work towards a common objective
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Native French speaker, able to work in English as well.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer you a package of social benefits, including share options, annual bonus based on Cazoo financial performance, an extra day off for your birthday in addition to the 25 days of annual leave, enhanced health coverage (Alan), employee discounts on offers of Cazoo, meal vouchers, a friendly and international office in the heart of Paris.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager .
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.
Sounds exciting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to the team!
9 bd Jules Ferry