We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join Cazoo as a Team Lead Customer Delivery, helping to build Spain’s best car buying experience.
You'll be working as part of a small team reporting into our Logistics Manager with responsibility for leading a regional group of our Delivery Specialists and managing the compliance of the fleet they use.
Ultimately responsible for overseeing an experience that our customers love, you're ensuring high quality, timely delivery and collection of vehicles via our Delivery Specialists who are true ambassadors for the Cazoo brand.
We'll provide brilliant induction and training experience for all of our Delivery Specialists following which you'll provide exceptional support, coaching and leadership.
Success will be measured through customer satisfaction, safe and efficient driving performance and key logistics quality measures. Working collaboratively with our Logistics team you'll need to be agile and responsive, dealing positively with challenges and also working with the Cazoo Customer Services team to solve customer problems in the moment.
We'll provide the tools and tech that you need, including fleet management, logistics and route optimisation systems that'll provide visibility and insights to help maximise and optimise performance every day.
The right mindset and cultural fit are critical in our consumer obsessed, dynamic, entrepreneurial, data driven, collaborative start-up, with a huge ambition to transform automotive retailing in Spain.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading and line managing a group of Delivery Specialists based remotely at one of our regional hubs
- Responsibility for overseeing daily delivery and collection performance, to the very highest level of Customer satisfaction and in line with KPI's.
- Ensure the compliance of the fleet and Delivery Specialists working hours is maintained at very high levels.
- Dynamically respond and resolve issues that arise during the day to ensure deliveries are completed to plan.
- Continuously fine tune our processes and capability based on customer data, feedback and insights.
- Be a great line manager and coach, ensuring your team of Delivery Specialists receive regular feedback, face to face (you'll be a regular visitor to the regional hubs) and virtually.
- Oversee training, progression and performance of your team.
What you need:
- Well developed people management and leadership skills, gained in team leadership roles
- Experience in leading a team of drivers is a must
- Experience of home deliveries & managing a similar type of fleet
- A strong communicator, able to influence and inspire locally and remotely.
- A resourceful problem solver who loves a challenge and can work under pressure.
- Customer obsessed with experience of operating in a highly customer centric businesses.
- Experience of working in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Getting the best out of remote teams through influencing and leading
- Fluent in Spanish and English
Not all employees involved in the recruiting process are fluent in Spanish. So please apply in English.