Is your guiding principle "creating value"? Do you know what it takes to be a central sparring partner (m/f/d) for “People & Culture”? We are looking for an HR Business Partner (m/f/d) Spain. In your role, you will work closely with Talent Acquisition and HR Operations to create an environment that is a great to work for all employees. Essentially, you will do the following:
- HR Management and Consulting: You are in constant communication with the leadership in the EU as well as with the management in Spain in an advisory and managerial capacity, and are involved in strategic considerations, Change management initiatives and Organizational design, driving their implementation. You will also coach and support our People Managers, to become the best possible leader
- People Planning and Recruiting:You drive the development of Cazoo by proactively developing the organization, identifying needs or changes, formulating vacancies
- People Development:The jointly formed strategy for employee development creates motivation and employee loyalty, and you continuously develop and implement it in a targeted and creative manner..
- Employer Branding and Employee Experience: Together with your colleagues (m/f/d) from Talent Acquisition, you will shape the employer branding and the employee experience.
- HR Organization development: As part of the EU HR Team, you will have an integral role in the evolution of the way HR works at Cazoo
- Multiple years of professional experience in a comparable position as an HR Business Partner and personal strength in the area of personnel management and organizational development, recruiting and people service
- Deep conviction that attracting the right people and motivating and developing the existing team is fundamental to business success
- Forward-thinking, strategic mindset that allows you to identify developments at an early stage
- Strong communication and implementation skills, positive charisma and empathy
- You fully support the guiding principle of "Creating Value" in all your work, want to create a sustainable impact while helping shape developments and are willing to "go the extra mile" to do so
- Strong team orientation, understanding of people and a good eye for team fit
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English; other languages (German, France, Italian) a big plus
We are looking forward to your application in English!