The Customer Experience team is responsible for building, maintaining and developing the relationship between our customers and Cazoo, transforming the car owning experience.
We’re looking for a talented Customer Data Specialist to support the Customer Experience team in delivering the customer data roadmap and driving the data strategy forward to ensure Cazoo continually offers an excellent customer experience.
We welcome applications from everyone – diversity, inclusion and the feeling of belonging matter to us. By attracting people from a broad range of diverse backgrounds we can continue to look at the world with fresh eyes and find new ways of doing things. We offer a stimulating and professional environment in which to work and we look for staff who can work according to our values – we advocate diversity, encourage creativity and want every employee to be able to celebrate who they are.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting on delivering the data strategy for the CRM team to meet the objectives set for the team’s business plan
- Presenting and demonstrating results and analyses to stakeholders in a clear and effective way
- Building a comprehensive understanding of the customer journey with Cazoo in order to best come up with your own insights and ideas
- Using visualisation tools to make insights that improve journey performance and enhance customer experience
- Creating & optimising the segmentation and targeting of the customer database with CRM journeys to provide timely messages and drive commercial performance
- Identifying opportunities for automation to improve internal efficiency and overall customer experience
- Providing weekly metrics and reports around campaign and journey performance, the success of campaigns and agreed upon KPI’s
- Owning the sharing of insights with the Customer Experience and wider teams
- Advocating data best practice within the team, including adherence to GDPR and similar guidelines
- Maintenance of successful campaigns and workflows through troubleshooting and alert creation and monitoring
- Working with relevant teams such as Data and Product Engineering to support on the scope and development of new requirements
- Supporting the Customer Data Manager on creating business cases for new feature ideas
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
We're looking for someone with:
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in explaining technical concepts to non-technical audiences and presenting to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills to help build good relationships with relevant stakeholders
- A good understanding of visualisation software such as Looker, PowerBI or Tableau
- A solid understanding of interrogating databases using SQL
- An understanding of CRM technologies, not limited to Email Service Providers
- A strong understanding of the principles of customer segmentation and how they can be used to improve customer experience
- Passion about customer data, analytics, and driving performance through segmentation and targeting
- Great attention to detail
- Confidence in analysing and interpreting trends in data
- Self-motivation and the ability to work at pace in a dynamic organisation
- Excellent time management, with the ability to plan time effectively and prioritise
- The desire to work as part of a collaborative and close-knit team
Nice to haves:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar CRM Campaign Management tools
- Segment, or similar segmentation tools
- Python, R or similar statistical analysis tools
- Experience working with data warehouses such as BigQuery, Redshift
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is a growing start-up that's well funded and committed to diversity and inclusion. We're building one of the best places to work in the UK. Cazoo backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced management team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat on the phone and an hour or two of interviews where you’ll have a chance to meet the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience and focus in previous roles, your cultural fit with the business and that we're the right fit for you, it’s not about making you sweat or catching you out.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer a 5% salary matched pension scheme, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.