- Location: Bottesford East, Roseland Business Park, Newark, NG23 5FF
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON - SUN (554 Shift Pattern) Nights
We're looking for experienced Vehicle Technicians to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The responsibility of the Vehicle Technician will be for the diagnostic, repair, service and maintaining vehicles to a good quality standard as specified by the manufacturers or warranty requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Advising on best methods of repair and determining repair times in consultation with the Preparation Manager.
- Carrying out the company inspection process, noting all areas requiring repair or service.
- Communicating with internal teams and departments where necessary.
- Repairing vehicle faults as identified either by the checklist or during the repair process.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective use of workshop facilities and equipment.
- Providing complex diagnostics to a wide variety of vehicles.
- Ensuring workstations and preparation areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensuring daily, weekly, monthly service and repair targets are met.
Required skills and experience:
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience
- Full Driving Licence required
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- High attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.