- Location: Simpson Parkway, Kirkton Campus, Livingston, EH54 7BH
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
We're looking for an exceptional Strip & Refit Technician (Production Specialist - Strip & Refit) to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The Strip & Refit Technician will be responsible for ensuring all vehicles are stripped down ready for prep & paint and then refitting the car after its been painted ready for polish, will also be responsible for the mechanical and electrical trim. The Strip Fitter role is an integral part of the and highly effective involves carrying out a wide range of tasks to high standards.
What you’ll be doing:
- Attending all training programmes as necessary and when instructed.
- Refitting vehicles after paint so they are ready for polish.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area at all times.
- Sending completed vehicles to the valeting team.
- Stripping down vehicles ready for prep/paint.
Required skills and experience:
- Significant exposure working in a similar position i.e. Vehicle Stripper, Refitter, MET Technician, Bodyshop / Bodywork Operative.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Significant exposure using orbital sanders.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Process driven.
- Team player.
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.