Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
We’re looking for an exceptional Regional Head of Customer Support (m/f/d) to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy, finance or subscribe to cars online.
Reporting directly to the EU Head of Customer support, this role will be part of Customer Support. You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a hands on attitude and at heart with a data-driven mindset, sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practice to improve customer satisfaction and scaling teams, while launching new verticals and propositions.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will own the customer support operation within one of our EU regions
- As main point of contact for our Country managers you will address all Service issues.
- Scale and manage a team of team leads from a number of EU countries, adding service managers as the country’s business grows.
- Liaise with Cazoo internal teams (Logistics, Fleet, etc.) to ensure your Customer Service Operation in the different markets gets the right amount of focus and attention.
- Responsible for the customer service performance in the region, reporting on daily KPI outliers.
- Your leadership and experience will be called upon to help jointly set the Customer support strategy.
- Define, implement, and control recovery plans for any poor performance in your area of responsibility.
Required skills and experience:
- Long-term proven track record, including 5+ years of leadership experience in a customer service management position.
- Passionate people developer, who takes great pride in the performance of their team.
- You are a keen data cruncher, who always looks to the data to back up your decisions.
- You have gathered some of your experience in the E-Commerce sector.
- Thrive on improving the customer experience.
- Comfortable in working in an international, dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.
- Ideally COPC and / or Lean Six Sigma certification.
- Fluent in English (verbal & written). Any additional European Languages is a plus.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package (bonus + shares) and 28 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). You will receive a prepaid Visa card with monthly credit freely available and employee discount of the Cazoo offerings.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager .
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.