- Location: Coombeland Park, Thurleigh Road, Bedford, MK44 1ZY
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience and qualification level)
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
We're looking for experienced Vehicle Technicians to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The responsibility of the Vehicle Technician will be for the diagnostic, repair, service and maintaining vehicles to a good quality standard as specified by the manufacturers or warranty requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Diagnose faults on vehicles: road tests as necessary (subject to appropriate license)
- Repair, Service, Maintain and inspect all vehicle as requested by workshops Manager and charge hand
- Carry out vehicle inspection (routine and pre-MOT)
- To support the training of semi-skilled staff and trainee
- Report any sub-standard work identified to the charge hand.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Diagnose faults on vehicles; road test as necessary (subject to appropriate license)
- Repair, service, maintain and inspect all vehicles as requested by Workshop Manager and Charge hand
- Carry out vehicle inspection (routine and pre-MOT) according to Company schedules. Report to Charge hand and repair as instructed
- Recommend to Charge hand specialist repair requirements
- Comply with Company and statutory safety rules within workshop and throughout all vehicle repair operations
- Miscellaneous workshop duties (e.g. parts fitment) on instruction from Charge hand or Workshop Manager
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.