- Location: Swynnerton Road, Cold Meece, Staffordshire, ST15 0GR
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
We're looking for Wheel Repair Technicians to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo. You will be responsible for preparing wheels for diamond cutting and painting/lacquering.
What you’ll be doing:
- Preparing wheels for painting/lacquering using shrink-wrap to protect the tyres on non-diamond cut wheels
- Updating internal IT systems at each stage of the wheel refurbishment process
- Sending vehicles to the next department as instructed by the internal IT system
- Balancing every wheel prior to refitting to the vehicle
- Using shot-blasters to key-up alloy wheels
- Using orbital sanders to remove small chips/scuffs in the alloy wheel
- Ensuring wheel nuts are torqued to the recommended settings
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area at all times
Required skills and experience:
- Full Driving Licence Required
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.