TRANSFORMING THE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE ACROSS UK AND EUROPE.
The mission of Cazoo (www.cazoo.co.uk) is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Become part of a fast-growing company, work with top talents, join us on this exciting journey and help drive the future of a highly innovative mobility offering! Your proven expertise, creative and innovative solutions and their implementation will contribute significantly to establishing a completely new understanding of car buying and mobility in the market, while exceeding our jointly set goals. Together, we write a new chapter of mobility history every day. That is why we are looking for you at our Barcelona location as a
Purchasing Operations Specialist (m/f/d)
ASAP | Permanent position | Full-time
Exciting tasks await you here:
"Creating value" is your guiding principle and your ambition is to make already good things even better? Are you dynamic, both data-savvy and strongly data-driven? Then we are looking for you as Purchasing Operations Specialist (m/f/d) in Spain. You ensure that all administrative tasks related to vehicle procurement run smoothly and quickly before you hand over the vehicles to our fleet management. You are also the first point of contact for our partner suppliers when purchasing our vehicles. Essentially, you will do the following:
- Vehicle order: You forward the commissioned processing process, which was carried out at our partner dealers, and manage all relevant purchase documents for the vehicles.
- Partner support: You are the responsible contact person for all questions relating to the ordering process or handling process, organization and disposition.
- Controlling: You primarily check all incoming purchase documents for the vehicles (including purchase contracts, order confirmations and invoices).
- Data recording: You continuously record and update all data relating to the vehicles you have ordered in our system.
- Process optimization: Based on your existing experience with vehicle purchasing, you will help make our processes more efficient and digitalise them more strongly.
You are a good fit for us when:
- You support your values:
- Customer obsessed: “People come before cars”
- Data driven: “It’s part of your DNA”
- Fast drivers: “We never stop moving forward.”
- Team player: “None of us is as effective as all of us.”
- Teamwork is a source of inspiration, creates better results and connects you with your colleagues.
- You constantly learn and further educate yourself professionally and privately, generate new ideas and like to actively try them out.
- A dynamic environment with a grown-up mentality means a lot
- To you, the big picture is as important as the details
- Transparency for you means proactively communicating, providing insight and context, and keeping others informed
What you offer:
- Completed commercial vocational training (e.g. automotive clerk (m/f/d) in fleet management or a comparable qualification
- At least two years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Good specialist knowledge in the automotive trade industry as well as high process orientation and digital affinity
- Independent, responsible and extremely reliable and structured way of working
- You fully support the motto “Creating Value” for your work, want to create sustainable impact, help shape developments and are ready to go “the extra mile”
- A high level of commitment and curiosity for upcoming challenges are a matter of course for you
- Safe use of MS Office products
- Spanish and English at a fluent level
Sounds exciting? Then please send us your application with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to having you on our team!