Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
- Position: Client Service Coordinator
- Location: Swynnerton Road, Cold Meece, Staffordshire. ST15 0GR
- Hours: 554 shift (06.30 - 18.30, 5 on, 5 off, 4 on, 5 off, 5 on, 4 off)
We’re looking for an exceptional Client Services Coordinator to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The Client Services Coordinator will be an ambassador for the company you will coordinate our customers refurbishment accounts, proactively facilitating the vehicles through the process and being a point of daily contact. Provide a high level of customer service, professionalism and organisation to the department for a controlled customer experience.
You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a hands on attitude and exceptional communication skills at all levels.
What you will be doing
- Action vehicle estimates to ensure a smooth operational process
- Ensure the accurate pricing of estimates and liaise with the Inspection Teams to ensure consistency for the Customer
- Monitor vendor quotes
- Liaise with partners to establish best routes of repair
- Process the up and downgrade of vehicles in accordance with Customer requirements and ensure system is updated at all stages with accurate information
- Maintenance of accurate customer reports
- Monitor vehicles within the repair environment and ensure all vehicles are processed quickly and to required standard adhering to stock age profiles
- Liaise with transport partners to arrange collections and deliveries when required
- Precise data entry
- Monitor outstanding queries and take relevant action
- Administrative support for operations as required
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
Required skills and experience
- A team player who can use initiative and work alone
- The willingness to act as part of a team and work towards achieving team goals and outcomes.
- Communicates well within the team, and helps team members who ask for support
- Excellent attitude to customer care
- Resolves vehicle handover issues and coordinates offsite vehicle transfers
- Maintains reports and monitors a range of queries taking action as necessary
- Has an optimistic outlook and continuously looks to improve in self development
- Keeps up to date with developments specific to the Client Services role
- Open to constructive feedback, to uphold outstanding levels of accuracy and customer care
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 23.5 days holiday on the 554 shift (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer a 5% salary matched pension scheme, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a interview on site at one of our technical centres with the hiring manager .
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.