- Location: Thurleigh Airfield Business Park, Thurleigh Rd, Thurleigh Bedford, MK44 2YP
- Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum (dependant on experience) plus an additional 15% uplift for night shift allowance
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
We are looking for smart and enthusiastic Imaging Administrator/Editor (Night Shift) who can work within our fast paced Imaging suite. You will be responsible for tagging, cropping and editing all images taken by the imaging team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure optimum levels of customer service across the Photobooth and valet area, developing a culture of “delivering excellence”.
- To actively encourage all team members to identify and investigate areas of potential improvement to systems and processes.
- Tagging, cropping and editing all images taken by the imaging team.
- Review procedures, processes and service levels with a view to improving the standards on site and the service we provide to our customers.
- To adopt a pro-active approach to ensuring the service requirements are fulfilled and that the team members are performing to a satisfactory standard.
- If you are waiting for vehicles to crop, tag or edit you will support the prepper and pulling of the vehicles ready to be imaged.
- Ensure site and company policies are communicated and implemented.
- Any other duties outlined by your Manager or Senior Management.
Key skills required:
- Familiar working with technology e.g., Digital Camera, Tablet, Smart Phone.
- Previous Quality Control or imagery experience, ideally in an automotive environment / inspection environment.
- Microsoft Office/Google Suite – Intermediate experience, particularly Excel/Numbers.
- Proven organisational skills and effective communicator.
- Disciplined and process driven.
- Fast paced mindset.
- Keen eye for detail.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.