Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
As an innovative company transforming the industry by making the experience of buying a car like buying any other product online, pricing is one of our critical levers to drive customer acquisition and business performance.
The primary purpose of the role will be to manage and lead Pricing team in Spain. This is a new role within the EU commercial team.
As Team lead Pricing, you will be responsible for the business performance and strategy of our retail pricing in Spain.
The successful applicant will be a strong leader with a growth mindset, data driven, authoritative and credible individual able to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to build and execute our European pricing strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Take full ownership of our pricing activities in Spain
- Take full ownership of the growth and expansion of our digital C2B channels
- Collaborate closely with our data teams to build and execute Cazoo’s European retail pricing strategy and data products
- Build, grow, and mentor a strong team of pricing managers, specialists, and analysts
- Champion a data-driven mindset and approach to all pricing activities across different teams
- Set the relevant KPIs, targets, and goals for the pricing team that align with our business plan
- As part of the commercial leadership team, play an active role in the development and delivery of our commercial proposition
We're looking for someone with:
- 5+ years experience in a pricing or similar role with 2+ years of leadership experience
- Strategically minded leader, creative and analytical thinker
- Have a solid experience managing P&Ls ideally, in an e-commerce high growth environment
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a strong analytical approach
- Experience working within a cross-functional environment; influencing without leading
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and discuss new strategies and business performance with the senior leadership team
- Always ready to roll up their sleeves and get things done
- MBA or consulting background is a plus
- Experience in the automotive sector is a bonus, not a requirement