Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
The Data Services team is a new team to Cazoo. We provide vehicle data and valuations to the Automotive Insurance and Lending industries. Using big data and predictive analytics, we analyse millions of automotive transactions daily to assess the value and risk associated with every vehicle on the road.
We’re looking for an exceptional Customer Support Executive to join our team. You will be working with our B2B customers as well as internal teams, not only responsible for all support issues but also the vision and growth of the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about support and wants to join a small team and make a big impact.
Joining a young, thriving company is a rare opportunity. You’ll need to feel at home in a data-driven environment with big goals and adopt a customer-obsessed mentality, but you’ll be supported by kind, smart and talented team members along the way.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the management and growth of the Customer Support team
- Spending time building a deep understanding of our customer's requirements
- Ensuring key metrics are being achieved and providing timely feedback regarding objectives and development
- Identifying ways to improve processes and service delivery
- Addressing day-to-day customer questions, supporting them with their queries in a timely and professional manner and working with the Product team and our partners for tangible resolutions
- Being an escalation point for clients and internal teams
- Spotting potential areas for improvement with the supported products and managing the process to ensure they are resolved
- Driving relationships to strive for individual, team and organisational excellence
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar customer support environment, preferably in the tech space
- A skilled people-person with a passion for providing great service
- Excellent written and spoken English, confident telephone manner and well-rounded interpersonal skills
- Experience with handling complaints and communicating with a range of audiences, including challenging people
- Exceptional IT service management skills
- Experience of working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Experience of proactively enhancing service on a continual basis, evidenced by KPI data
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change
Along with a competitive salary and flexible working, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such provide an annual wellness fund, free access to the Calm app and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.