Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience, and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance, or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join Cazoo’s Finance Systems team as a NetSuite Financials Administrator.
You'll be working with the Systems Manager and System Accountant to make sure that we are meeting the demands of the business with regards to NetSuite and any issues are dealt with in a timely manner, ensuring we follow change control best practices. We are moving quickly and are migrating acquisitions onto Netsuite that need to be maintained and working with other third-party systems that will require some administering.
The right mindset and can-do attitude are critical in our consumer obsessed, dynamic, entrepreneurial, data driven, collaborative start-up.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the configuration, maintenance, and optimization of NetSuite and NetSuite 3rd party integrations in compliance with SOX
- Maintaining workflows and amending where necessary
- First point of call for dealing with support queries from Finance users located in the UK and overseas
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, and dashboards
- Escalate where required to our development/solution partners
- Monitor & administer account management, roles and access, profile creation, security administration, in compliance with legal and operational requirements
- Managing month end close
- Setting up users on Solution 7
- Supporting other Finance systems where required
We're looking for someone with:
- Previous experience with NetSuite ERP administration, configuration, and development in complex business environments
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- An understanding of core finance business processes, e.g. procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation
- Experience of setting up users on Solution 7
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such we provide an annual wellness fund and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider. We also offer up to 5% salary matched pension scheme, along with life insurance and critical illness cover.
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.