As an innovative company transforming the industry by making the experience of buying a car like buying any other product online, pricing and purchasing are some of our most critical levers to drive customer acquisition and business performance.
As Head of Purchasing & Pricing, you will be responsible for the business performance and strategy of our retail inventory and pricing in Spain.
The successful applicant will be a strong leader with a growth mindset, data driven, authoritative and credible individual able to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to build and execute our European purchasing and pricing strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Portfolio planning: You will manage the overall range planning with our data-driven approach and be responsible for the profitability, variation and volume of our used car inventory.
- Strategic Relationship development: You will work closely with our stakeholders to deliver sustainable procurement performance and use effective communication skills to lead key initiatives. You will ensure the development of strong new strategic partnerships for future business models, anchoring them and driving continuous improvement of strategic deals & processes.
- Process optimization/development & data controlling: The further development and optimisation of the purchasing processes are your responsibility. You keep track of data analysis and improve our calculations by evaluating the digital data that forms the basis for our decisions.
- Take full ownership of our pricing activities in our emerging market Spain
- Collaborate closely with our data teams to build and execute Cazoo’s European retail pricing strategy and data products
- Play an active role in Cazoo’s European expansion strategy and execution
- Build, grow, and mentor a strong team of pricing managers, specialists, and analysts
- Champion a data-driven mindset and approach to all pricing activities across different teams
- Set the relevant KPIs, targets, and goals for the pricing team that align with our business plan
- As part of the commercial leadership team, play an active role in the development and delivery of our commercial proposition
We're looking for someone:
- Multiple years of experience in a pricing or similar role with leadership experience
- Strategically minded leader, creative and analytical thinker
- Have a solid experience managing P&Ls ideally, in an e-commerce high growth environment
- Have strong problem-solving skills and a strong analytical approach
- Experience working within a cross-functional environment; influencing without leading
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and discuss new strategies and business performance with the senior leadership team
- Always ready to roll up their sleeves and get things done
- MBA or consulting background is a plus
- Experience in the automotive sector is a bonus, not a requirement
Sounds exciting? Then please send us your application in English with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to having you on our team!