Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
We’re looking for an exceptional Resource Planning Specialist (m/f/d) to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy, finance or subscribe to cars online.
As Resource Planning Specialist (m/f/d) you ensure efficient and effective resource forecasting and planning for our customer facing teams. In this role you will use your data and analysis skills to create capacity plans and schedules as well as monitor resources to meet the future and immediate service-level requirements of the operation across multiple teams.
You will be someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on attitude and at heart with a data-driven mindset, sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practice to improve efficiency by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring capacity plans are created and published in advance to meet (daily, weekly and monthly) performance targets and are in accordance with German labor law
- Schedule all productive and non-productive activities as required using forecasted demand to ensure optimum staffing resources on performance targets
- Assist with short and medium forecasting processes
- Review and adapt capacity plans to meet the changing business requirements
- Be the first point of contact for our Customer Support team with any rota queries
- Support and work closely together with our Customer Support team and leads
- Support the Data Analyst to ensure that all reporting is accurate
- Regular checking of waitlisted or pending annual leave requests
- Work closely with the Capacity Planning Specialist on projects
Skills and experience required:
- Several years of experience in scheduling multiple customer facing teams and work from home operations in an omnichannel environment
- Ideally previous experience of using Teleopti WFM / Calabrio system or similar
- Solid skills in using MS Excel/Spreadsheets for data manipulation as well as analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral in German and English (other EU languages are a plus) as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment with ability to react and think on your feet
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package (shares and bonus) and 28 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). You will receive a prepaid Visa card with monthly credit freely available and employee discount of the Cazoo offerings.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager .
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.