Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
- Position: Client Service Specialist
- Salary: £23,263,70 (including 17% shift allowance)
- Location: Swynnerton Road, Stone, Staffordshire, ST15 0GR
- Hours: 554 Shift, 06.30 - 18.30 (5 on, 5 off, 4 on, 5 off, 5 on, 4 off)
We're looking for a passionate Client Service Specialist to join our ever growing team at Cazoo. You will be responsible for coordinating and delivering effective organisation, booking and transfers of vehicles via phone, e-mail and as a face-to-face point of contact for customers and visitors.
What you'll be doing:
- Pro-active planning of vehicle collection
- Liaising with other areas of the business to coordinate vehicle availability
- Accurate maintenance of electronic proof of delivery system
- Coordinate offsite vehicle transfers with customers and transport companies
- Administration support for operations department
- Maintenance of daily reports with accurate data entry
- Supporting reception and customer arrivals
- Assisting with monthly stock taking
- Resolving vehicle handover issues and unexpected arrivals on-site
- Repatriation of vehicle items
- Monitor outstanding queries and take relevant action
- Administrative support for operations as required
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on H&S
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent attitude to customer care as the first face to face point of contact for customers and visitors
- Ability to communicate with customers and transport companies face-to-face, via telephone and email in a professional and proficient manner
- Has an optimistic outlook and continuously looks to improve in self development
- Keeps up to date with developments specific to the Client Specialist role
- A team player who can use initiative and work alone
- A knowledge of google workspace would be advantageous
- Previous experience of working with spreadsheets would be beneficial
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 23.5 days annual leave and an EXTRA day for your birthday!
- Ongoing career development - because if you don't grow, we don't grow
- 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Well-being and healthcare benefits
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Annual FREE subscription to Calm app (usually £74.99)
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- A paid volunteer day every year
- Car discount scheme for Cazoo cars!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Many Cazoo employee discounts!
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.