We’re looking for a motivated and highly organised Automotive Administrator to join our team in Northampton. Cazoo will become one of the leading volume buyers of used car stock in the UK. This role is therefore pivotal in guaranteeing that our cars’ relevant documentation, loose items and claims are processed in an efficient and timely manner.
Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
You will be someone that enjoys working in a customer first environment with a hands-on attitude and a data-driven mindset.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that all required vehicle documentation, reports, and loose items are present and appropriately managed.
- Ensure that all necessary vehicle documents and loose items are distributed in a timely manner.
- Update and query all relevant data systems, as required.
- Support Customer Service with any customer queries related to the administrative aspect of our vehicles.
- Responsible for uniform/merchandise ordering, monitoring and managing stock levels.
- Full compliance with Cazoo and our supply partners health and safety policies, advising management where others are not complying.
- Create and collate reports as required to support the process and identify performance against KPI/SLA.
- Conduct all other reasonably requested tasks to ensure the smooth running of the administration process.
Key skills required:
- Highly organised with a process driven mindset.
- Previous experience in Automotive Administration. (Desirable but not essential)
- Able to communicate effectively and collaborate with teams.
- Ability to liaise closely with external partners and suppliers.
- Microsoft Office/Google Suite experience.
- Experience of data entry and data retrieval from back office data systems (specific system training will be given).
- Fast paced mindset and willingness to learn.
- We pride ourselves on obsessing about the end consumer of our cars and it is critical this is a core part of your DNA.
- A full driving licence is required as some travel to other sites will be required on occasion.
Along with a competitive salary we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about wellbeing as such provide an annual wellness fund, free access to the Calm app and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.