To assume responsibility in ensuring all functions carried out by the Ancillary/ Yard Team are fulfilled.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for day to day running of vehicle movements across the Logistics and Call Off storage facility, liaising with the On Site Logistics team for any movements back into Production.
- Ensuring loads are ready for trunking or last mile delivery on time
- Working with the Call Off team to deliver the correct cars at the correct time
- Liaise with the Logistics team to arrange organisation of inbound loads
- Managing mixed loads and delivering them to the correct programmes
- Updating all teams of any issues affecting deliveries
- Ensuring headcount in place across all shifts
- Achieve the KPI’s attributed to this role.
- Action as appropriate site-related instructions from the Board and SHEQ Manager.
- Ensure health and safety standards are complied with to include but not limited to site speed limits, PPE and safe working practices.
- Liaise with security services to ensure appropriate levels of security to all parts of the site; main point of contact for issues.
- Ensure site and company policies are communicated and implemented.
Required skills and experience:
- Full UK Driving Licence (essential)
- Significant experience of leading a large team in a fast paced, consumer focused environment.
- Proven leadership ability, able to motivate a team to deliver high quality output in line with priorities, creating a winning culture.
- Ability and experience of influencing at all levels across the organisation and beyond.
- Experience of scaling new premises and teams to drive customer and commercial advantage.
- Programme management and process improvement experience with familiarity of appropriate tools and techniques.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to successfully work in a dynamic, fast moving startup environment.
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.