- Location: Naas Ln, Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 2BZ
- Salary: £21,000
To tag, crop, and edit all images taken by the image assistant to the required standard of the relevant contract.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure optimum levels of customer service across the photobooth and valet area, developing a culture of ' delivering excellence'
- Oversee these services to ensure that all issues, including queries, complaints, paperwork and site movement resource, are resolved on a daily basis.
- To actively encourage all team members to identify and investigate areas of potential improvement to systems and processes
- Support Customer Service with any customer queries related to the administrative aspect of our vehicles.
- Review procedures, processes and service levels with a view to improving the standards on site and the service we provide to our customers.
- Full compliance with Cazoo and our supply partners health and safety policies, advising management where others are not complying.
- Any other duties outlined by your Manager or Senior Management.
- Conduct all other reasonably requested tasks to ensure the smooth running of the administration process.
Key skills required:
- Highly organised with a process driven mindset.
- Previous experience in Administration.
- Able to communicate effectively and collaborate with teams.
- Ability to liaise closely with external partners and suppliers.
- Microsoft Office/Excel experience.
- Experience of data entry and data retrieval from back office data systems (specific system training will be given).
- Fast paced mindset and willingness to learn.
- We pride ourselves on obsessing about the end consumer of our cars and it is critical this is a core part of your DNA.
- A full driving licence is not essential but preferred.
Along with a competitive salary we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about wellbeing as such provide an annual wellness fund, free access to the Calm app and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider.
Our selection process will typically involve an initial chat with one of our recruitment team followed by a selection of competency based interviews with stakeholders and the hiring manager.
We know that diverse teams make better teams and we are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.