- Location: Gloucester - Naas Ln, Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 2BZ
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 (depending on experience)
To assume responsibility in ensuring all vehicles that require valet and imaging have been completed in a timely manner within valet standards and imaged in line with customer requirements within the agree service level agreement. This role will maintain an overview
of our valet contractor on site making sure they are meeting our demand and customer standards. You will also be responsible for making sure all vehicles that require an image are completed and recorded as doing so.
What you will be doing:
- To make sure all ''QC Pass'' Stickers are applied to the vehicle before being valeted and all '' Image'' stickers are applied after the photos have been taken. Making sure no vehicle leaves your area without a ''QC Pass'' and '' Image'' sticker attached and valet is to standard before the vehicle is parked up into stock.
- Ensure optimum levels of customer service across the Photobooth and valet area, developing a culture of “delivering excellence”.
- To report any areas of concern immediately to Inspection Supervisor or SHEQ Manager, particularly with regard to Health, Safety and Security.
- Ensure site and company policies are communicated and implemented.
- Utilise Cazoo imaging reporting suite to identify areas of opportunity and efficiency.
- Any other duties outlined by your Manager or Senior Management.
Key skills required:
- Microsoft Office – Intermediate experience, particularly Excel/Numbers.
- Familiar with working with technology, e.g. Camera’s, tablet, smart phone.
- Comfortable working alone or as part of an outsourced team.
- Proven organisational skills and effective communicator.
- Disciplined and process driven.
- Fast paced mindset.
- Keen eye for detail.
- 23.5 Days Holiday AND an extra day for your Birthday!
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Contributory Pension (Up to 5% matched)
- Discretionary annually BONUS!
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- £100 Annual Wellbeing Fund.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Help to buy Car Loan.
- Optical Costs.
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.