- Location: Ravenhead Rd, Saint Helens WA10 3DB
- Salary: £21,000
To assume responsibility in ensuring all vehicles that require valet and imaging have been
completed in a timely manner within valet standards and imaged in line with customer
requirements within the agree service level agreement. This role will maintain an overview
of our valet contractor on site making sure they are meeting our demand and customer
standards. You will also be responsible for making sure all vehicles that require an image
are completed and recorded as doing so.
What you will be doing:
- To make sure all '' QC Pass'' stickers are applied to the vehicle before being valeted and all ''Image'' stickers are applied after the photos have been taken. Making sure no vehicle leaves your area without a ''QC Pass'' and ''Image'' sticker attached and valet is to standard before the vehicle is parked up into stock.
- Ensure optimum levels of customer service across the Photo booth and valet area, developing a culture of “delivering excellence”.
- Review procedures, Processes and service levels with a view to improving the standards on site and the service we provide to our customers.
- To report any areas of concern immediately to Inspection Supervisor or SHEQ Manager, particularly with regard to Health, Safety and Security.
- To ensure around the Photobooth and valet area is kept free-flowing and space is utilised to its optimum.
- Working across Operations and Production to make recommendations about how we can improve our process and quality.
- Utilise Cazoo imaging reporting suite to identify areas of opportunity and efficiency.
- Ensure that all vehicles that are imaged meet the Cazoo standard (quality).
- Delivering the required output volume per imaging shift (cycle time).
- Meet daily KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator’s).
Key skills required:
- Familiar working with technology e.g. Digital Camera, Tablet, Smart Phone.
- Microsoft Office/Google Suite – Intermediate experience, particularly Excel/Numbers.
- Familiar with working with technology, e.g. Camera’s, tablet, smart phone.
- Comfortable working alone or as part of an outsourced team.
- Proven organisational skills and effective communicator.
- Disciplined and process driven.
- Fast paced mindset.
- Keen eye for detail.
- 23.5 Days Holiday AND an extra day for your Birthday!
- FREE Calm app subscription (usually £74.99)
- Contributory Pension (Up to 5% matched)
- Discretionary annually BONUS!
- £500 Employee Referral Bonus!
- £100 Annual Wellbeing Fund.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Care Scheme.
- Help to buy Car Loan.
- Optical Costs.
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.