We're looking for an exceptional Bodyshop Team Leader to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The Bodyshop Team Leader will be responsible for the allocation and prioritise of work in a busy and demanding Bodyshop, ensuring deadlines and KPIs are met at all times.
The ideal candidate will be someone that enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a hands on attitude and at heart with a data-driven mindset, sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practice to improve efficiency by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee the production process to ensure vehicles remain on schedule, highlighting any delays as soon as possible
- Ensure all Bodyshop Technicians are correctly using the in-house electronic system to accurately record work carried out and perform periodic spot checks.
- Final Quality Control checks and 'Sign Off' .
- Place stock orders and ensure regular stock checks are carried out.
- Provide daily updates on vehicles that have failed Quality Control checks.
- Support Bodyshop Compliance and Health Safety systems including carrying out daily checks and updating log records.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a high volume environment
- Great problem solving and solution focused approach with a “can do” attitude.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to leading others.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.