- Location: Naas Ln, Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 2BZ
- Hours : Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
- Salary: £28,000- £33,000 (depending on experience)
The Vehicle Outliner plays an integral part to the overall running of a highly efficient Bodyshop team. You will prepare vehicles ready for painting by masking areas or whole vehicles in a skilful and timely manner. This is a busy and demanding role and requires an eye for detail,
accuracy and speed. It is an essential role in the continued smoothing running of the Bodyshop.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify Paint and mix colours
- Load vehicles into spray booths
- Unmask vehicles once painted
- Attending all training programmes as necessary and when instructed.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area at all times.
- Assist with keeping colour libraries up to date and tidy.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience in this type of role would be an advantage, however training can be given for the right individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to continued learning by participating in on-going training and any other industry related training requirements
- Able to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements and legislation
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all members of staff
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.