- Location: Naas Ln, Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 2BZ
- Hours: Full Time 45 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 depending on experience
We're looking for a talented Quality Control Inspector to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The responsibility of the Quality Control Inspector is to identify any bodywork defects on vehicles within the preparation department. The ability to work collaboratively, efficiently and with a close eye for detail are all essential within a vehicle refurbishment and inspection environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Utilising the Cazoo reporting suite, focussing on Inspection and refurbishment cycle time, refurbishment quality, re-work and cost per unit.
- Adhering to health and safety guidelines at all times and reporting issues to the Shift Manager immediately.
- Inspecting all stock vehicles entering the preparation department in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the Bodyshop Controller and SMART Department Supervisor.
- Monitoring all vehicles on premises for any damages caused after arrival.
- Identifying all areas of concern including: scratches, dents and poor previous repairs.
- Allocating rectification to correct department i.e. Bodyshop or SMART Repair.
- Bringing major issues to the attention of Shift Manager immediately.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Achieving the KPI’s attributed to this role.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous vehicle inspection experience, ideally within a high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Great problem solving and solution focused approach with a “can do” attitude.
- Familiar with working with technology, e.g. tablets, smart phones
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Team player.
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.