- Location: Naas Ln, Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 2BZ
- Hours: Full Time 45 Hours per week MON-SUN (06.00 - 18.00 on 554 Shift Pattern)
- Salary: Between £35,000 - £39,000 per annum (depending on experience)
The Panel Technician specialises in repairing or replacing damaged panels in an efficient manner ensuring correct repair procedures are followed and that accuracy and attention to detail is given to ensure the finished product is ready for painting.
What you’ll be doing:
- Regular checks on tools and equipment to ensure safe operational use
- Assess vehicle to establish extent of damage and ensure correct repair or replace method is used
- Removing damaged panels
- Strip and fitting trim and panel interior
- Refittng new or repaired panels ensuring correct alignment
- Repairing damaged bodywork, dents, holes or corroded areas
- Correcting use of any specialised pulling equipment provided by the Company
- Preparing vehicles ready to be re-sprayed ensuring correct formulations, preparation methods, application sequence, timing and material use
- Carrying out final checks after repairs have been carried out to ensure vehicles are safe
Required skills and experience:
- Relevant qualification i.e. ATA, NVQ, BTEC, City & Guilds and/or a minimum of three years’ experience
- Proven experience of delivering high quality finishes
- Knowledge of water based spraying skills
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements and legislation
- Team player
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.