- Location: Ravenhead Rd, Saint Helens WA10 3DB
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON - SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
- Salary: £34,000 - £37,000 (depending on experience)
The Smart Technician plays an integral part to the overall running of a highly efficient Bodyshop team. You will specialise in carrying out minor vehicle damage repairs such as scratches to panels, bumpers, wheels and interior trims in an efficient, skilful, and timely manner. This is a busy, demanding role and requires an eye for detail, speed and accuracy.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers specifications, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
- Using Machine Operated Polishers (MOP) to polish any blemishes.
- Painting small areas using SMART painting equipment.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area at all times.
Required skills and experience:
- A good level of experience within a Bodyshop / SMART repair position.
- Experience using Machine Operated Polishers (MOP).
- Previous experience using SMART repair tools.
- Have a flexible and ‘can do’ approach to work.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.