Talent Acquisition Coordinator - Technology
Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
Cazoo was founded in 2018 by serial entrepreneur Alex Chesterman OBE, has a highly experienced management team and is backed by some of the leading global technology investors.
We're looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo and shape the way we hire brilliant and diverse talent in technology across Europe. You'll work closely with some hugely talented and supportive stakeholders to create a thoughtful and engaging candidate experience and hiring process.
You will be someone who can work at pace across multiple vacancies, scheduling the candidate and Cazoo interview process, in addition, you will have a passion for learning and look to help us improve and develop our current processes. Someone who is organised and an excellent communicator will excel with this opportunity.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate interview schedule across c. 15 vacancies and multiple candidates
- Communicate effectively with all internal stakeholders to make sure that they are aware of the current process and their roles within it.
- Manage candidate expectations for timings, interview preparation and feedback.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Specialists to make sure candidate experience is positive and informed.
- Work with our existing Talent team to take a proactive approach to headcount planning and utilising your time effectively
- Drive continuous improvement through recommendations and efficiencies at each stage of the process.
- Involve yourself in broader HR projects that will support the growth of the organisation.
- Manage the interview process and consult into the business on offer management and candidate onboarding
- Ad-hoc projects as and when required, such as benchmarking, organising events and meetups.
- Keep up with wider recruitment trends and changes in the talent market and tech space
- A strong foundation of in-house or agency talent acquisition or HR experience is required
- Ability to manage complex processes and schedule across multiple stakeholders
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, talent pooling, pro-active sourcing (LinkedIn Recruiter etc.) will be extremely useful
- Always learning, you have a growth mindset and you are happy to ask questions and you treat mistakes as opportunities to learn
- Target driven; you care about getting things done and when obstacles inevitably get in the way, you know how to navigate.
- Organised - able to project manage complex processes with multiple hiring managers.
- Exceptional attention to detail & not afraid to question the status quo.
- A great brand ambassador; you are genuinely passionate about business growth and how you can have an impact.
- Able to work at pace and deliver in a dynamic environment
Once you apply for this role we will aim to review your application and respond within 5 business days. If it’s a good match for the role we would follow the process outlined below.
- Hiring Manager interview: 1 hour interview where we will ask you to share information about your previous experience and see how you respond in certain situations.
- Values Interview: You will be asked scenario based questions that align to our corporate values and our culture.
- Decision: We will aim to provide you with quality feedback on the process and if we move forward there will be more opportunities to get all the info you need to make the best decision for all involved