- Location: Naas Ln, Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 2BZ
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,00 depending on experience and qualification
We’re looking for experienced and enthusiastic MOT Testers to join Cazoo. You will support our production function to ensure the quality of vehicles are in-line with our rigorous retail standards.
This role will be a hands-on role preparing and repairing cars to a high standard. You will be an experienced technician, with good diagnosis skills, qualified to minimum NVQ level 2 or 3 and have a current MOT licence.
What you’ll be doing:
- Carry out vehicle MOT testing
- Comply with Company/customer and statutory safety rules at specified location.
- Miscellaneous workshop or admin duties on instruction from Manager.
- Report any sub-standard work identifies to the Manager.
Key skills & experience required:
- MOT Qualified Tester: 1 year (Preferred)
- Previous experience as a Mechanic, Service Technician, Vehicle Technician, or MOT Testing experience.
- Full valid UK driving licence
- Significant vehicle diagnosis and repair experience.
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 2 or 3 (or equivalent).
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.