- Location: Naas Ln, Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 2BZ
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (5/5/4 Shift Pattern)
The responsibilities of the Yard Assistant will be to move vehicles in an effective and efficient manner, ensuring vehicles are in the correct location to enable the workshop to operate to its full potential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Adhering to health and safety guidelines at all times and reporting issues to the Shift Manager immediately.
- Monitoring vehicle progress and communicating with all departments to ensure steady work flow.
- Carrying out daily stock checks notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Moving vehicles carefully ensuring no damages occur, as directed by the Yard Team Leader
- Keep vehicles secure at all times.
Required skills and experience:
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience working within a similar position
- Responsible and organised
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Team player
- Full UK Driving Licence
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.