- Location: Naas Ln, Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 2BZ
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (554 Shift Pattern)
- Salary: £30,000 - £33,930 depending on experience
The Polisher is responsible for providing the finishing touch to a vehicle. Making sure that the vehicle has had all repairs required carried out before handing over to Quality Control.
The role of the Polisher can be demanding and requires speed, accuracy, attention to detail and excellent communication skills with colleagues.
What you’ll be doing:
- Undertake the exterior polishing of vehicles using the correct materials and tools
- Carry out touch in’s where needed or required
- Prioritise work efficiently to meet deadlines ensuring awareness of urgent vehicles and due out dates
- Quality control checks carried out on completion to ensure no defects on work
- Identify rectification issues and report them to Line Manager
- Consistently utilise all required safety equipment and P.P.E.
- Use the electronic management system for accurate recording of work assigned
- Adhere to all requirements for hazardous or non-hazardous waste disposal
- Regular checks on tools and equipment to ensure safe operational use
- Maintain a clean and organised work environment
Required skills and experience:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Significant exposure working in a similar position i.e. Polisher, MOP Operative, Bodyshop / Bodyworks Operative etc
- Proven experience of delivering high quality finishes
- Relevant qualification i.e. ATA, NVQ, BTEC, City & Guilds
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Team player
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.