- Location: Swynnerton Road, Cold Meece, ST15 0GR
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON - SUN (554 Shift Pattern)
We're looking for an exceptional SMART Technician to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The SMART Technician will be responsible for the preparation and finishing of vehicles using SMART techniques to remove blemishes and minor damage including local paint requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be repairing damaged vehicles in line with the manufacturers specifications, utilising modern equipment and techniques.
- You will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques.
- Using Machine Operated Polishers (MOP) to polish any blemishes.
- Painting small areas using SMART painting equipment.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area at all times.
Required skills and experience:
- A good level of experience within a Bodyshop / SMART repair position.
- Experience using Machine Operated Polishers (MOP).
- Previous experience using SMART repair tools.
- Have a flexible and ‘can do’ approach to work.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
We want to keep everyone at Cazoo happy and healthy, as such we offer a great benefit package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
- Great training and development opportunities
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.