- Location: Northacre Business Park, Westbury, BA13 4WD
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (554 Shift Pattern)
We're looking for an exceptional Vehicle Prepper/Polisher (Production Specialist - Light Panel & Polish) to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The Vehicle Prepper/Polisher will be responsible for preparing vehicles for paint. You will be someone that enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a hands on attitude and at heart with a data-driven mindset, sharing fresh ideas for how to apply best practice to improve efficiency by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
What you’ll be doing:
- After painting, using fine paper to remove blemishes and dirt in the paint.
- Use a machine mop to remove any blemishes, runs and dirt after paint.
- Using orbital sanders to remove small chips in the paint.
- Attending all training programmes as necessary and when instructed.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working area at all times.
- Sending completed vehicles to the valeting team.
Required skills and experience:
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Significant exposure working in a similar position i.e. Polisher, MOP Operative, Bodyshop / Bodyworks Operative etc
- Significant exposure using orbital sanders.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Team player.
Along with a competitive salary, we offer an outstanding benefits package which includes:
- 23.5 days holidays and an extra day for your birthday.
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Up to 5% salary matched pension scheme
- Wellbeing and healthcare benefits
Plus many many more!
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.