We're looking for an exceptional Performance Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo. You'll contribute to delivering our Performance Marketing strategy across Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Aggregators and Affiliates. Reporting into a Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you'll help to grow Cazoo across the UK and Europe in line with our business targets.
Our mission is to transform the car buying experience across the UK and Europe by providing better selection, flexibility, transparency, convenience and peace of mind. Our aim is to make getting your next car no different to ordering any other product online today, where consumers can simply and seamlessly purchase, finance or subscribe to a car entirely online for delivery or collection in as little as 72 hours.
You'll be someone that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with a hands-on attitude and a data-driven mindset, always sharing fresh ideas for improving our Performance Marketing and driving improved return on investment and growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the team in implementation of the Performance Marketing strategy for search (Google and Bing) and paid social media for Facebook and Instagram.
- Optimising the performance marketing channels to support growth: Paid Search, Paid social, Display, Native ads, Aggregators / Marketplaces and Affiliate Marketing.
- Working with the wider marketing team to drive sales and revenue growth whilst reducing customer acquisition costs.
- Utilise bid management technology to ensure integration and tracking of PPC and other paid digital performance media activity is adequate and effective.
- Increase in efficiency of the paid budget and monitoring of paid ads.
- Support implementation of our brand digital campaigns.
- Conversion optimization and testing of ads and landing pages to further accelerate our strong growth.
- You'll be responsible for reporting on the performance of performance marketing activity.
- Implement test and learn opportunities (e.g. Product Betas, targeting opportunities etc).
Skills and experience required:
- A degree, or equivalent experience, with an emphasis on marketing, computer science, with relevant skills in performance marketing (PPC, Paid social or display).
- Comfortable implementing and managing Paid Search campaigns, ideally with experience agency-side or working at an eCommerce company.
- You are experienced in analysing data and have used common performance/web analysis tools (ideally: Google Analytics, Looker or Tableua)
- You would preferably have had some exposure to other channels, such as: Paid social, Display, Native ads, Aggregators/Marketplaces, Partnerships/Affiliate Marketing.
- You are a quick learner with a strong analytical understanding of numbers.
- Highly reliable, independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and good presentation skills.
- Excstakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically depending on the business needs.
Along with a competitive salary and flexible working, we offer an outstanding benefits package, including annual bonus and 25 days holiday (plus an extra day for your birthday). At Cazoo we are passionate about well being as such provide an annual wellness fund, free access to the Calm app and are partnered with a leading healthcare provider.
Our selection process will typically involve a chat on the phone with a member of our Talent team, followed by face to face interviews and assessments where you’ll have a chance to meet some of the team. Our interview process is built around understanding your experience, personality and potential, not making you sweat or catching you out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.