- Location: Marsh Lane, Portbury, Bristol, BS20 7XL
- Hours: Full Time 40.25 Hours per week MON-SUN (554 Shift Pattern)
** 554 Shift Pattern: Working on a 5 on, 5 off, 4 on, 5 off, 5 on, 4 off etc basis (15 days per month). This pattern will allow two weekends off a month. Working days are 12 hours, 18:00 - 06:00, which includes x2 tea breaks and x1 lunch break **
We're looking for exceptional Vehicle Assessors to join our fast-growing team at Cazoo, helping to transform the way people buy used cars and making buying a car no different to buying any other product online today.
The main responsibility of the Vehicle Assessor will be to Identify bodywork defects on vehicles within the Bristol Preparation Department.
What you’ll be doing:
- Inspecting all stock vehicles entering the preparation department in a timely manner.
- Identifying all areas of concern including scratches, dents and poor previous repairs.
- Allocating rectification to correct department i.e. Bodyshop or SMART repair.
- Liaising with the Bodyshop and SMART department management teams.
- Monitoring all vehicles on premises for any damage caused after arrival.
- Reporting Health and Safety issues to shift management immediately.
- Raising major issues to shift management as soon as possible.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Achieving the KPI’s attributed to this role.
Key skills required:
- A good level of experience within a Vehicle Inspection/Assessment and/or Bodyshop position.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Comfortable working alone or as part of an outsourced team.
- Proven organisational skills and effective communicator.
- Have a flexible and ‘can do’ approach to work.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Disciplined and process driven.
- Fast paced mindset.
- Keen eye for detail
Founded in 2018, Cazoo is backed by leading investors and has a highly experienced team, led by Founder & CEO, Alex Chesterman OBE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, sexual orientation, colour, religion, national origin, disability status or marital status.